Leaving your data on http://mnakolenke.tilda.ws/en
website by filling in the fields when sending a message through the site, you acknowledge and acknowledge that you have read the terms of the Consent to the processing of your personal data set forth below (hereinafter "Consent") and express Consent to such conditions without reservations and limitations, guided by their own will and their own interests.
1. In accordance with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", accepting the terms of this Agreement, you give your consent to the EA EKE EA. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), for the processing and transfer of your personal data in order to provide you with services.
2. Personal data authorized for processing and transfer under this Agreement is provided by filling in the registration form on the website http://rnakolenke.tilda.ws
when sending a message through the site, and includes the following information: name, first name, phone , e-mail address (e-mail), (hereinafter - "Personal Information"). Personal data provided by you will be entered in the electronic database of the Company.
3. Personal data processing is understood as any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with Personal Data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification) extraction, use, copying, transmission (distribution, provision, access, as well as transfer to third parties, without excluding transboundary transfer, if the need for it arose in the course of performance of the obligation c), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of Personal Data.
4. By providing your Personal Information you agree to be processed by the Company, including for the purpose of providing services to you; promotion of goods and services; conducting electronic and sms polls; directing you to e-mail and mobile phone information materials; promotion of goods and services; control of customer satisfaction and quality of services; evaluation and analysis of the site; customer support; for other purposes, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the present consent of the Client.
5. You agree that the Company, in order to provide you with services, has the right to transfer your Personal Data to its employees, affiliated companies and third parties who have signed a confidentiality obligation.
6.The company receives information about your ip-address when you visit http://rnakolenke.tilda.ws
. This information is not used to establish your identity.
7. The company is not responsible for the information provided by you on the site in a public form.
8. Disclosure of information in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the law is not considered a violation of obligations.
9. You have the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing the Company of your refusal by phone +34 664 067 540, or by sending a corresponding written application to the email address MNAKOLENKE@GMAIL.COM.
10. This Agreement can be revoked by you or your legal representative by sending a written application to the email MNAKOLENKE@GMAIL.COM.
11. If you wish to receive information about the personal data relating to you or to change the information you provided, you can send an e-mail request to MNAKOLENKE@GMAIL.COM.
12. In case of withdrawal by you or your representative of this Agreement, the Company has the right to continue processing of Personal Data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152 -FZ "On Personal Data" of 26.06.2006
13. This Agreement is valid from the moment of submission indefinitely or until the processing of personal data specified in clauses 11 and 13 of this Agreement is terminated.